SmartTradeFX

Thursday, February 11, 2010

You get what you pay for, even in a broker

I recently noticed the different levels of service you get with FX brokers. The big companies treat the average client like a nuisance, while the bucket-shops are only focused on how much money you will deposit with them, and its very high pressured. I recently experienced that while I was looking for a broker, and once the pressure started I took it as a sign to back up and check out more on the company. I checked the ForexPeaceArmy.com and found out that had I sent my money to that company, I would never see it again. After more research I found out a broker called smarttradefx , the service was very polite, informative and pleasant. My emails were responded to promptly, and all my questions were answered, it seems to me like I am not the only one to experience this, as all their reviews keep mentioning that as well.

I know it might sound a little biased, as I am now an Introducing Broker for SmartTradeFx, but then again, would you partner up with someone you were not happy with?

No comments:

Post a Comment